Skip to product information
1 of 3

Panjeeri made with18 Superfoods اعلیٰ معیار کی پنجیری

Panjeeri made with18 Superfoods اعلیٰ معیار کی پنجیری

Regular price Rs.1,999.00 PKR
Regular price Rs.2,500.00 PKR Sale price Rs.1,999.00 PKR
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.

Total stock remaining: 125

0 Watching this product
Delivery Time
Size
This is homemade Panjeeri made using the finest ingredients. There is no compromise on quality and taste. Our kitchen and the preparation area are kept clean and we follow the best quality and hygiene standards.

Homemade Panjeeri Price in Pakistan

Semolina (or Sooji) is 25% and the rest 75% are dried fruits and nuts.

List of Ingredients اجزاء

Homemade Desi Ghee دیسی گھی
Semolina سوجی
Almonds بادام
Walnuts اخروٹ
Cashew  کاجو
Pistachio پستہ
Coconut Powder ناریل پاؤڈر
Fox Nuts پھول مخانہ
Tragacanth Gum چار گوند
Mixed Melon Seeds چار مغز
Sesame Seeds تل کے بیج
Poppy Seeds خشخاش
Raisins کشمش
Ajwain اجوائن
Ginger Powder سونڈ
Fennel Seeds سونف
Sugar Candy مصری
Gurr (optional)
View full details

Customer Reviews

Based on 3 reviews
100%
(3)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
H
Hina Khan
Premium Quality Delicious

I Purchased Second time from Islamic Foods. I would recommend everyone to buy Panjeeri only from Islamic Foods.

M
M.Rafique
Energy Booster, Deliciouse.

This is amazing product espectialy these winter days taste, delecious and fit to fight against coldness

A
A.A.
Delicious, nutritious and original

Delicious and purist panjeeri. It taste just like my grandmother made it